Download this episode, in which we talk about Andrey finally leaving the house, street cred, Quintu, the work that goes into a typical SaaS app, implementing push in Uberdeck, OS X 10.8 update woes, git and distributed source code control, supporting developers vs. supporting end users, downloadable vs. SaaS, playing with SaaS marketing at an early stage of the product, being organized with marketing, tracking the marketing flow, onboarding, pricing based on volume, seasonal stores, celebrities in NYC, the new Panic office, and a day of doing nothing at work.
- Arq, Crashplan – backup software.
- VirtualBox, VMWare Fusion – VM software.
- HipChat – private group chat.
- Rachel Andrew – Founder of Perch.
- Chargify, Stripe – Recurding billing and payments services.
- HubSpot – inbound marketing software.
- KISSmetrics, Mixpanel – analytics and metrics tools.
- Trak.io – Ian’s preferred metric app (for now).
- Optimizely – A/B testing tool.
- Seasonal stores
- The Living Room NYC
- Panic office – founder’s room.