Download this episode, in which Ian and Andrey talk about kids’ toys, Uberdeck, making sense of Adwords, Snappy, content marketing, finding a regular job after years of running a bootstrapped software company, selling physical products, Userscape’s new hire, running a conference, and moving to a consultancy.
- Startups for the rest of us, episode 160 – podcast with Rob Walling and Mike Taber
- Andy Brice, his software business training course, and his upcoming Keyword Funnel tool.
- Pusher – Real time messaging service for web and mobile apps.
- Found – Elasticsearch hosting.
- 24ways – Web design and development goodness.
- Founder made $99 from an $82 million dollar exit.
- A year of selling physical products.
- Gavin and Craig of RetroDreamer.