#116: Pricing your product in multiple currencies, with Ed Freyfogle from OpenCage
I’m joined by Ed Freyfogle for the first of several episodes in which he is my cohost. Ed is the co-founder of OpenCage Geocoder, a bootstrapped, profitable SaaS.
Thanks to Balsamiq who sponsored this episode. Find out how, thanks to Balsamiq, you can promote your bootstrapped business for free on the podcast
Our guest sponsor, courtesy of Balsamiq, is Mockless.
- the bootstrapping scene in Barcelona, where both Ed and I live
- the advantages of offering your product in multiple currencies
- which currencies to offer
- dealing with currency fluctuations
- how this affects your marketing content
- how Quaderno has helped both of us do best-in-class invoicing.
We also rant a little about how some businesses could improve the finer details of billing.