#146: Selling your business at any revenue level, with Kevin McArdle of SureSwift Capital
Kevin McArdle of SureSwift Capital has acquired almost 40 online businesses, most of them B2B SaaS products.
We talk about the process of getting acquired, as the seller and founder of an online business.
Kevin tells me the options for getting acquired at 4 different revenue levels:
- $1,000 to $4,000 monthly revenue
- $10K to $20K monthly revenue
- $20K to $50K monthly revenue
- $100K+ monthly revenue
- Kevin’s interview on Escape Velocity with Dan Martell
- SureSwift Capital
- Kevin on Twitter
- Kevin’s email: email@example.com
- My conversation with Matt Bearman on the acquisition of Saber Feedback
Discuss this topic and more on the Bootstrapped discussion forum.