#155: Competing in a crowded market with Alex Yumashev of Jitbit
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Alex runs a successful help desk software company with only 3 employees, competing in a crowded market.
- the importance of industry knowledge,
- the customer awareness funnel,
- advanced SEO techniques,
- bringing on a co-founder after you’ve already got traction.
- Alex on Twitter
- Gail Goodman’s talk ‘The Long, Slow, SaaS Ramp of Death’
- The Awareness Funnel aka the Buyer’s Journey
Discuss this topic and more on the Bootstrapped discussion forum.