#191: On quietly successful SaaS businesses, and saying goodbye to our forum
In this solo episode, I talk about successful yet quiet SaaS business all around us. I also tell the full story of why our forum has been closed and put permanently into archive mode.
Recommended alternative communities to our now-closed community:
- Indie Hackers – if you are just getting started and want to chat with others just getting started
- Founder Summit (paid) – if your business is viable and you like to run a calm company
- MicroConf Connect – “a space for founders and their teams of independently funded startups to connect with like minded individuals.”
- MegaMaker (paid) – A community for bootstrappers
- Find 10 or so people at a similar stage in your businesses and make a private Slack account.