#13: Boiler Room
Download this episode, in which Ian and Andrey discuss getting ready to deploy Uberdeck, Snappy progress, what’s next for Snappy marketing, stories of first job interviews, the benefits, if any, of a college education, selling into the consumer space, the experience of buying software in a box, selling software before making software and vetting product ideas.
- Uberdeck – Andrey’s new product. (preview screenshot)
- Fabric – a Python SSH tool.
- Snappy – Ian’s newest product.
- SupportOps.co – a site dedicated to customer support best practices.
- Helpspot – Ian’s first product; a helpdesk application.
- SmallSpec.com – Chris Hawkins‘ new product for building functional specs.
- Boiler Room – movie.
- Songwriter gets paid $16 for 1 million plays.
- xkcd – the pace of modern life.