Bootstrapped, Episode 17, “Special Guest: Rachel Andrew”
Download this episode, in which Ian and Andrey sit down with special guest Rachel Andrew from EdgeOfMySeat.com, to discuss Perch, the really little CMS, the new Bootstrapped.fm forums, marketing, customer support, product dependencies, how important personal visibility is to your business, content management systems, writing and speaking, and self-publishing.
- Rachel Andrew
- Perch: the really little CMS – Rachel’s product.
- EdgeOfMySeat.com – Rachel’s company.
- Drew McLellan – Rachel’s husband and business partner. Drew on 24 Ways.
- The Perch Podcast
- Bootstrapped.fm Forums
- The Perch website was designed by Paddy Donnelly of Lefft. The birds were drawn by Kev Adamson.
- Rachel will have a workshop on Shipping Your Product at the Future of Web Apps. She also has a version of the workshop available as a Smashing Workshop.
- Big thanks to Mike Jones, for making http://discuss.bootstrapped.fm come alive.
- Discourse – forum software.
- Discussion on serving different sections of the market for one product.
- Discussion regarding MachForm, and their free installation offer.
- Rachel’s presentation (video) on Things Learned While Supporting Perch.