#19: No Red Candy!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Download this episode, in which Ian and Andrey discuss Laracon EU, Snappy, web app activity tracking and analytics, Uberdeck, marketing as your primary daily activity, Andrey’s next app, native clients vs. mobile web apps vs. responsive design for a SaaS product, front-end web dev frameworks, annual SaaS billing, getting dumber, Vincent van Gogh, San Francisco, Napa Valley, and Texas.
- Laracon EU
- Snappy 3-tier pricing
- iDeveloper.co – podcast for iOS developers.
- ChasingProduct.com – podcast for consultants looking to move into products.
- Responsive Design
- jQuery Mobile
- Forecast.io – blog post on building their web/mobile app
- Dark Sky app – from the folks who brought you Forecast.io
- Forbes – how much do average apps make?
- The Other F Word
- Unfinished Business Podcast – episode 33
(Sorry for the crappy audio quality on Andrey’s side in this episode; he’ll get it right one of these days).