#21: Special Guest: Andy Brice
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Download this episode, in which Ian and Andrey sit down with special guest, Andy Brice, to discuss Perfect Table Plan, software marketing, creating desktop software vs. SaaS web apps, software pricing, cross-platform development with QT, analytics, measuring how many people are ‘word-of-mouth’ customers, Andy’s 2-day intensive training course on starting your own software business, practical software products, the legacy of shareware, the effect of SaaS apps on lifestyle, A/B testing, Adwords, email vs. helpdesk system for one-person companies, and martial arts.
- Andy Brice at http://www.successfulsoftware.net, and on twitter at http://twitter.com/successfulsw
- Perfect Table Plan – Andy’s flagship product.
- Andy’s two-day intensive training course on starting your own software business.
- Andy’s article on software award scams.
- Andy will be a speaker at MicroConf Europe (Prague) on Oct 5-6
- Association of Software Professionals
- Thomas Warfield – Pretty Good Solitaire
- Andy’s Article – “Shareware is Dead – Long Live Shareware”
- Perry Marshall book on Adwords