#25: Devil’s Advocate
Download this episode, in which we talk about dollar stores, dogs and babies, the new Helpspot release, support contracts, requiring a credit card at signup, pricing and recurring billing, info-products, SaaS being unsatisfying, digging new holes, the point of growing, all software going to zero.
- Helpspot – Ian’s helpdesk product.
- Snappy – Ian’s newest product.
- Uberdeck – Andrey’s mobile-app marketing product.
- Stripe – payment processing service.
- Star Trek Generations
- Ian’s “all software is going to $0.00” theory
- Edge of My Seat – Perch, Rachel Andrew, Drew McLellan
- Rachel Andrew on Bootstrapped.fm
- SupportOps.co – Chase Clemons
- Chase Clemons on Bootstrapped.fm
- So You Want To Be A Wall Street Programmer? – Andrey’s Book
- Ian’s newsletter
- SuccessfulSoftware.net – Andy Brice
- Andy Brice on Bootstrapped.fm