Bootstrapped, Episode 29, “There’s always one more year”
Download episode 29, in which we talk about school lunches, fast food, Ludum Dare, game development, Minecraft, Userscape’s new employee, taking a vacation, 2013 year in review, amount of revenue to have before hiring full-time, the first two years of running a software consultancy, being too open about your employee information, Laracon 2014, and running an online retail shop.
- Gavin Bowman of Retro Dreamer
- What Now Podcast
- Bootstrapped.fm episode on movies for programmers
- Ludum Dare
- Notch live-coding for Ludum Dare 28, part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4.
- The Story of Minecraft – documentary
- Chris Fidao (@fideloper)
- 2013 year in review – forum thread
- Lessons Learned: The First Two Years of Running a Consultancy
- Open salaries at Buffer
- Laracon 2014 in NYC
- Selling an e-commerce store, with a follow-up