#37: Hush! The grown-ups are talking.
In this episode, we discuss tax credits, branding and positioning, JitBit, John Carmack, Oculus, Zuckerberg, young people running companies, VR, box.com, Snappy, marketing tracking software, naming projects, and growth hackers vs. bootstrappers.
- Rob Walling – HitTail
- Section 199 Domestic Production Tax Credit
- Chasing Product interview with Alex Yumashev – JitBit
- John Carmack
- Masters of Doom by David Kushner
- Carmack’s 2012 QuakeCon keynote
- Carmack thanks Notch for inspiration to jump to Oculus
- Notch’s blog post on the Oculus/Facebook situation
- Michael Abrash’s presentation on presence and VR
- Palmer Luckey on Reddit