#40: Andrey Butov’s Fizzilization
In this episode we discuss talking at conferences, Star Wars, and sci-fi, video games, Ludum Dare and game dev competitions, the current Antair project list, user interfaces for kids’ apps, Scribbleton, multi-platform development, Snappy, domain registrars, and the Oculus Rift for virtual offices.
- Rachel Andrew – Conference speaking, transparency and fairness.
- Draplin Design Co. — the talk Ian referred to in the show.
- Mike Rowe TED Talk
- Rendezvous with Rama
- A Dark Room (web version) – and the iOS version
- Pug vs. Nemo – Andrey’s Ludum Dare entry.
- #LOWREZ JAM 2014
- Gail Goodman – The Long, Slow, SaaS Ramp of Death
- Heavy Rain – and the VR glasses video.