Info for guests
Going to be a guest on the Bootstrapped podcast? Here’s what you need to know:
- We’ll use Zoom
- I’ll send you a Zoom invite shortly before the interview
- If possible, find a quiet space away from background noise.
- Use headphones.
- If you have an external microphone or headset, please use it. But if not, your computer’s built-in microphone will be okay.
- Make sure you’ve muted or turned off Skype, Slack, your phone, and anything else that makes noisy notifications.
The format of our zoom call:
- We’ll chat for a few minutes first without recording. This is a chance to check everything is working.
- Once we start recording, we’ll aim for roughly 35 minutes of recording.
- I use the services of a talented audio editor, who removes mistakes and things we wish unsaid. So you can feel relaxed!
Any questions or concerns? Write to me!